Omega case number 396.1051 screw on crown

Jrx2

Hello! Im having trouble finding a replacement crown/tube for a omega sea master 396.1051, i know this is old and cannot find a replacement online, maybe im not looking at the right case number? or caliber?  

If any one can please help me source a good place to get one! thank you!  or help me with part numbers! 

If uneconomical then I suggest you fit a non-screw down Omega crown of the correct size. The pendant tube is restricted which means you may need to get an authorised dealer to order or find another materials house, but at least you have the part number. 

25BB9DAE-D8FD-469A-ADB6-3FDBA1732987.png

FBB11AB7-1EEE-4B1A-B61B-2F241BCA4BB3.png

6 hours ago, rodabod said:

If uneconomical then I suggest you fit a non-screw down Omega crown of the correct size. The pendant tube is restricted which means you may need to get an authorised dealer to order or find another materials house, but at least you have the part number. 

25BB9DAE-D8FD-469A-ADB6-3FDBA1732987.png

FBB11AB7-1EEE-4B1A-B61B-2F241BCA4BB3.png

What site is This? Most sites won't sell to an average consumer like me, unless your a business. Is there any way for me to get original crown and tube with out going through a business? 

1 hour ago, Jrx2 said:

What site is This? Most sites won't sell to an average consumer like me, unless your a business. Is there any way for me to get original crown and tube with out going through a business? 

It's the leader online materials house. You accept that you buy for trade, accept terms (basically no returns), no proof is necessary. Do you have the tools and experience needed to replace a crown tube?