Are Hamilton watches on Amazon are from a grey market dealer?

You probably know that the Hamilton Khaki Field watch are popular sub $500 dollar Swiss watches. I was reading the blog, asian-watches.com, and the author mention that Swatch doesn't sell Hamilton on Amazon. Only grey market dealers are actually selling on Amazon.

I was surprised because at lower end markets because volume is everything. If you want volume, you sell on Amazon. I figured Swatch realized how big Amazon was and sold watches on Amazon. Turns out, their actual website for selling online is at MSRP which is $200 more.

The problem here is that it's extremely confusing to consumers. If I buy a $300 watch, I figure that there is going to be some warranty. It turns out that because I bought from Amazon, Swatch doesn't offer their warranty and I have to use a third party. If you read the warranty on their pages, you notice they always state their warranty is a third party. Meaning depending who I buy from, servicing might be a crap shoot. This is especially the case with Amazon because they sell watches through third party sellers. These sellers tend to change meaning their warranty also changes. So you are buying a watch from a third party seller from Amazon which is also a third party unauthorized seller from Swatch...

To me, it's surprising that Swatch is using the same retail model for their $10k+ watches and $300 watches. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the Swiss isn't up with the times.