Link or suitable bracelet for Seiko V657-0A10

Hello!

I have unfortunately put on weight as a result of illness and I can no longer wear my beloved Seiko V657-0A10 as it's one link too small.

Seiko UK don't have either a link or bracelet for this model.

Would somebody be kind enough to offer to sell me one, or a compatible link/bracelet please?

Many thanks

Paul

Seiko V657-0A10 (possibly SCFZ003).jpg

Seiko V657-0A10.jpg

Don't get miffed but if you want help with the bracelet then photos of the watch aren't much of a clue!
Cheers Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Um, did you not see the V657-0A10 right before the photos??
How else do you think I found the link I posted for him??

Sent from my Honor 5c

Hi again, no joy with a search for alternative models :unsure:
However, have a look at The third shot in this link it seems it's possible to fit a different clasp to the bracelet (or maybe an extender?).
If anyone feels capable of doing a competent job with this could you pm me please?
Many thanks
Paul

Don't think an extender can be fitted to that clasp.

Sent from my Honor 5c

Um, did you not see the V657-0A10 right before the photos??
How else do you think I found the link I posted for him??

Sent from my Honor 5c

Hi there, don't you get miffed either!
Yes I know I can find plenty of images on the web but my point is that the poster has given us some vey nice shots of the face and case and almost nothing of the bracelet.
I have solved a number of bracelet problems by changing or altering the clasp when links are hard to find.
Since I can't see the clasp i don't know if this is an option.
Cheers Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys - the simple reason I have been unable to post bracelet shots as yet is because the watch is at Seiko UK, awaiting return, unable to replace link or bracelet.

As soon as I have it back I will post a couple of shots of it.

One other thing - a couple of professionals strap makers have also said it's definitely possible to do, but because of the nature of the join, there isn't a lot of leather at the joint with the watch head, and so will not be a long lasting solution.