Kif spring help?

rogart63

I can't seam to get the right kif spring. I ordered one from Cousisnuk but that seam to be to small? Kif trior 1-3 . I bought a set of 25 different springs in a small box along in the order? On of the springs fitted but was broken at one of the three arms. 

Is there someone out there that has a 1-4 spring i can buy or check if that one would work? A set of five from cousinsuk would cost £10 

The watch works as is now but i am not sure that the broken kif spring sits tight enough  as it is very loose fit?  Maybe if i put a little glue to hold it there? But that is not a great repair that i could stand behind? 

Or if anyone now a place i can buy just one spring? 

3 minutes ago, rogart63 said:

I can't seam to get the right kif spring. I ordered one from Cousisnuk but that seam to be to small? Kif trior 1-3 . I bought a set of 25 different springs in a small box along in the order? On of the springs fitted but was broken at one of the three arms. 

Is there someone out there that has a 1-4 spring i can buy or check if that one would work? A set of five from cousinsuk would cost £10 

The watch works as is now but i am not sure that the broken kif spring sits tight enough  as it is very loose fit?  Maybe if i put a little glue to hold it there? But that is not a great repair that i could stand behind? 

Or if anyone now a place i can buy just one spring? 

Good day Rogart,

I might have that KIF trior.....gotta head to the facility today, but will check later.

J

• Like 1

Just now, noirrac1j said:

Good day Rogart,

I might have that KIF trior.....gotta head to the facility today, but will check later.

J

That would be so great? Got a nice little Oris i bought for my mother at Chistmas. Going to have it serviced but running in to all sorts of problems along the way . A Oris 394. 

Hey Rogart,

Glad you found that spring. I have three KIFs that I found in size 1-2, 1-3, and 1-4. I am not sure about the color coding, but I think the smallest one in the container is 1-2 .

and the other are 1-3 and 1-4 from left to right.

20170124_120719.jpg

J