Help ... where does this go?

Hi

I'm servicing/restoring an Oris watch with a 705 movement intending to give the watch as a present.

Very carefully taking away the calendar ring and holder two parts popped out - labelled A and B in the picture below.

Part A I'm happy goes back as indicated on the movement but part B? Um... :mellow:

I've tried different orientations and would normally expect the hole on B to locate somewhere; but that's not obvious.

I know B is a 'date jumper' but can't visualise where it should go. I tried to find information on the web with no luck. Can someone assist?

IMG_1562.JPG

Edited by WatchMaker

Many thanks for the assistance.

I had a look this morning before coming into work and tried the date jumper in the position indicated in the first picture below; trying it both ways around. It doesn't look like this will work.

Thinking this through logically then the jumper would seem to roughly have to be in the position I've placed it in for the second picture. This means the lobe on the jumper engages with the notch on the wheel (circled red) and then the blue circled part of the jumper engages with the date wheel to advance it clockwise. 

Fine theory but clearly the jumper can't just randomly rest there. Still can't see where the hole in the jumper should locate or the third uncircled 'tensioner' of the jumper should go to put it roughly in this position. Unless this is a complete red herring of a position.

More on the Krypton Factor tonight when I try and solve this puzzle. However any more advice definitely gratefully received to save me getting more grey hairs! :blink:

Oris 705_1.JPG

Oris 705_2.JPG