Any info on keys for tissot backplate

I purchased a Tissot visodate automatic seastar seven in working order at a bootfair. Im unable to get the back off to see its serial number!!! The instruction on the back states..." use key number 275 T " . Could anyone advise if tissot actually supply a key for these watches? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

When the words use key whatever appear on tissot watches they are front loaders the tricky bits removing the stem so you remove the glass hands dial and and look for the setting lever between the date ring and the outer case where the stem enters the case lift it a little with a small driver and the stem should pull out.

Edited by Cad101
  • Like 1

Isn't those stems split stems? The tool 275 is a crystal tool much like claw tool for crystals you could buy on ebay? It has a size of 275 mm. Had a set of those Tissot tools but sold it as i had now use for it? You can sometimes buy them on Ebay. 

Try pulling hard on the crown and see if the split stem comes out? 

download (22).jpg

Edited by rogart63

+1 CAD101.

I've had a couple of these in the past and in both cases they were one piece stems

Like CAD101 said the way into these is to remove the crystal and hands, and then lift the dial off (no screws for the dial feet, they are friction fit into the movement for this specific reason) to get access to the keyless works. You can then release the stem and withdraw it.

• Like 1