Russian movement hairspring removal

I have been working on a old Russian watch movement I got off of ebay. Don't know the manufacturer right at the moment, but anyway it was rusty and very dirty.

Was working on cleaning and reassembly when I ran into an issue, the hairspring stud. Or how it was mounted, not with a screw but the mount was spring loaded.

I was able to push the hairspring stud out of the mount, but failed miserably trying to but it back in and broke the hairspring stud holder.

My question, is there a tool or method to replace these hairsprings mounted without a screw, something to open up the mount so the stud can be inserted? My screwdriver attempt did not work.

A photo would be nice.

If it is the type I'm thinking about then you could try a screwdrv (which I believe you already tryed) or a right size screw (a bridge or a case one) - you screw it an the stud holder just lets go of the stud.

It is similar to the one in the link you sent, Thanks Mata!

Did not think about trying a screw, the screws that were holding the movement seem like they might work.

The holder is now broken so a picture might not be of much help. Since this is a junk movement anyway, I might try to use a small amount of epoxy to hold the stud to the holder.