HMT Part Needed

Bit of a long shot this but does anyone have a Pallet Fork for an HMT manual wind Watch? it has a Citizen 0201 based movement

see this

http://17jewels.info/movements-en/movements-c-en/movements-c-citizen-en/413-citizen-0201.html

Also need the the top balance shock jewel as mine went ping.

These Watches don't command huge ammounts of money very little infact but I enjoy getting them going as they make good practice for a novice so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you and regards from Jon.

P.S

At some point I plan to do post on strip down and rebuild.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, szbalogh said:

You can get one on E-bay from India with auction for really cheap if You can wait the shipping time. Or there are movement lots sold as well by indian sellers. 

Thanks but it seems a shame to buy one that works but some things have to be.

I have an actual HMT part you could have and I have a bunch of Caravelle 11dp (same as Citizen 0201). Let me know if your still looking and I'll pick a nice one out of my parts drawer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 20/06/2016 at 3:43 PM, Tudor405 said:

Hi

I have the parts you need plus -a complete movement less setting lever spring-and various other parts including a good balance  I can stick them in the post if it will help

Really kind of you will send PM.

On 20/06/2016 at 2:08 AM, Don said:

I have an actual HMT part you could have and I have a bunch of Caravelle 11dp (same as Citizen 0201). Let me know if your still looking and I'll pick a nice one out of my parts drawer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Very kind offer I have accepted Tudor405's offer but will contact you if I get stuck.:bow:

• Like 1