Roller table help?

Problems again? Got the balance for the Postala movement . Everything went okay until the roller table should be pressed on it cracked. So now i need a new roller table with jewel . Where can i find that?

11 hours ago, oldhippy said:

What do you call a roller table? if you mean a roller that goes onto a balance staff you could try a decent watch material suppliers . 

Isn't it called roller table? I mean the roller where the pallet stone rides and where the impuls jewel sits on the balance? Is it specific for the model or can i buy them in size? Or ? Help me i am a novice in this area? 

Its just called a roller. You will need the cal number of the movement. If you not sure what it is you could post a photo here showing both sides of the movement but you will need to remove the hands and dial.

1 hour ago, oldhippy said:

Its just called a roller. You will need the cal number of the movement. If you not sure what it is you could post a photo here showing both sides of the movement but you will need to remove the hands and dial.

Well it's the same movement as in this thread. A Postala swiss movement. 

53 minutes ago, jdm said:

Roller table is the complete, correct definition.

Making a Vacheron Roller Table

http://www.historictimekeepers.com/Vacheron%20Roller%20Table.htm

That will probably be more difficult to do then to do a balance staff? To bad . I think we will have to contact the watchmakers school to see if the can manufacture a roller table for that movement? To find one would be next to impossible?