Potential Haig Club Dial ?

I was just rolling the Haig Club Whisky stopper around in my hand thinking it was incredibly heavy and extravagant for a whisky bottle stopper (no doubt covered in the price).  It is exactly 35mm wide and rather well made.  I then thought that it would make a good dial for a watch if you could cut off the top thinly enough and intact.  Unfortunately it is not of course solid copper but appears to be a coating or plating perhaps of some sort.  Think I will file that one in the back of my mind, there are probably all sorts of copyright issues anyway.

I use them to stick things like my scalpel into to stand on the desk normally as they are so heavy for their size.

post-197-0-88539000-1457629073_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Vic

Think you must be right Marc I even managed to like my own posting when I was supposed to be liking Bobs post. Eventually found the lost bottle after intense scrutinisation of the pic, would you believe it, it was in the snow all the time ! But in my defence it appeared like an empty which in my head does not count. Will check for any further bottles just in case though [emoji6]