Hand Heights

I was wondering if anyone could help. When replacing a movement with a non original. Various movements have "Normal to Height 6 etc" differences. Does anyone know the metric measurements for the different heights from the base of the hour hand shaft.

Tony

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Re reading this I haven't explained very well my question. What I mean is the height of the hour wheel which the hour hand seats onto is determined by the thickness of the dial and there are various grades of height employed in manufactured movements.

Guessing it's a Ronda, Ronda tend to have the really wide assortment of hand heights. 

I'm still not totally sure on the question, the different heights will be measure from the bottom of the hour canon as it sits on the movement, so not the total height of the canon if you were to put it into a micrometer or vernier gauge, but the height if you were to take a rule to the canon on the upturned movement.

The specific measurements of each different hour canon height should be listed by the supplier/manufacturer, I've not checked this but I do not believe the differences in height (height 1, height 2 etc) are uniform or universal.  

The reason I was asking, recently a friend asked if I could repair a couple of 1980s quartz watches of his. I couldn't find the movements so assumed they were obsolete. I had a couple of donor movements I used to get the watches going again. The sizes were different but with suitable dial spacer and stickers they're ok.

It occurred to me for future reference that if the dial thickness had been different this would of lead to a variation in the height of the cannon pinion etc, which would be a major obstacle.

I've seen movement manufacturers stating different height sizes for hands so was hoping I could measure a dial thickness and have a rough idea of replacement movement where the original was obsolete. Without having to go through data sheets.

Hope this makes sense to anyone reading this.