Decasing Vintage Chrono

danizzz

My though was that they where disassemble after the movement has been removed from the case?

Yes, that would be the most common configuration I believe. It just changes sometimes with some high end watches...at least that I've seen.

I think you'll find that the watch is a front loader. You will have to remove the stem, carefully prise of the bezel complete with crystal then undo the the case screws. When you have done this the movement should come out the front of the watch leaving the pushers in the case, although you may have to remove part of the movement to release the pushers.

• Like 1

I think you'll find that the watch is a front loader. You will have to remove the stem, carefully prise of the bezel complete with crystal then undo the the case screws. When you have done this the movement should come out the front of the watch leaving the pushers in the case, although you may have to remove part of the movement to release the pushers.

Exactly! I tried what you said and it's a front loader. Only way is to remove the movement by the crystal side!

Thanks!