Genuine Rolex Parts

I have been looking for genuine Rolex parts but can only find them on the Bay from the USA. Has anyone a link to a supplier in the UK. I am actually looking for a 3135 mainspring BUT a genuine Rolex one. I fitted a generic one last year & it has been running for year now but now it occasionally it stops. The difference between a Generic spring & a Genuine spring is the length & possibly the strength. Although it is an average + 2 secs a day it is out of beat by 1.3 ms.

I have read fitting a generic spring could cause this issue so I want to fit a genuine spring hoping it works.

Sorry CB, it seems that the Swiss policymakers-on-watches are closing their export shops! No a very good outlook for the near future...hopefully they'll rethink their policy. I still hope at this point you can get what you are looking for. I'll keep my eyes open and report back.

Cheers,

Bob

Sorry CB, it seems that the Swiss policymakers-on-watches are closing their export shops! No a very good outlook for the near future...hopefully they'll rethink their policy. I still hope at this point you can get what you are looking for. I'll keep my eyes open and report back.

Cheers,

Bob

Thanks Bob

Thanks Ssteel but I don,t think it fits. Also the barrel is the wrong colour (should be bronze) so a bit suspicious. There are complete barrels with spring installed & the seller states that they are genuine Rolex but again how do I know they are really genuine springs installed. So hoping to find a Genuine Rolex mainspring for a 3135 that is in a Rolex packet.If am going to spend £100 on a spring I must be sure it is genuine.

Hi CB, they are a little slow at posting out, so expect just over a week to get you part. Also they don't provide tracking number unless you actually request it. Its difficult to communicate with them as they don't speak English at all. But they are a reputable company and I personally have not had any problems with them

Hi CB, they are a little slow at posting out, so expect just over a week to get you part. Also they don't provide tracking number unless you actually request it. Its difficult to communicate with them as they don't speak English at all. But they are a reputable company and I personally have not had any problems with them

Ok no rush just pleased the parts have been sourced.