Well I’ve never seen the make before and cannot find any info, I haven’t got it just yet it’s been left to me among a 1970’s sea master and a mid size yeoman.

But if anyone has any information on this one please feel free to enlighten me, many thanks 

IMG_7688.png

1 hour ago, transporter said:

don’t really mind what the movement is, I’d like to find info on the maker, google is a little sparse and none of my reference books are coming up with anything 

I would like to see the movement. The watch is the movement. Anyone can print a name on a dial and sell it as "the maker".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RichardHarris123 said:

My guess, a pin pallet, BFG? We'll see. 

Looks that way, if it had any amount of significant jewel count it would say so on the dial. 

Looks that way, if it had any amount of significant jewel count it would say so on the dial. 

Same answer as Mike regarding the dial, its often just a slapped on name of a retailer but i thought you were way above this understanding Pete ?

You could just wear it as a warning to others when you have run out of underpants. I can still manage to find the odd little joke  ( pun 🤔 one joke is enough for today ). 

• Like 1