Hi everyone a have this walthams 3/0s model 361 and 365 it use a key winding on both the movements does anyone know where to buy the keys been looking on ebay but I'm not sure what ones to buy the ones that a hVe are only for pocketwatch not for this small wristwatch movement picture will be below my message if anyone could help that word be great thank you.

20240221_070427.jpg

20240221_070308.jpg

20240221_070232.jpg

20240221_070202_001.jpg

OK I understand but where do a buy this from who sales this where can a start looking so do you mean the actually key winder will come with the case?

Edited by Murks

for working on American pocket watches out of the case you need your bench keys. I have an image below and the description of the images and yes they made more sizes in just these. 

image.thumb.png.ed99af1a6d9a1d22da256a889455007d.png

image.thumb.png.772c323b54b8b5bfcd440fc920dd2645.png

here's a picture of a typical set. But I also know there's other styles and definitely smaller sizes.

image.thumb.png.4e79ea73be95d98291cc50425f6062e4.png

then looking at your picture it appears to be some  issues on the dial side like your fourth wheel for the secondhand is bent and the center wheel is broken off

image.png.14ea57ba7d74dbdd00820546b0ebc277.png

Thanks alot that's what a was looking for a have some benchs keys but the ones that I have are for pocketwatches what size will a need for this type of movement? and yes know the fourth wheel is bent and  for the seconds hands and center wheel a have got spare parts for them.

It can be a bit fiddly to remove the winding out of the case so normally they will be left in the case. Sorry to say but what you are looking over here in England is like looking for a needle in a haystack. You would have better luck with our friends over in America.   

• 3 weeks later...

as has been said, you need the case. But I bought a complete set of pocket watch keys on Amazon I think. When doing these movements and wanting to give a few winds for testing I've just used a flat screwdriver in the square hole, it fits well enough to verify function. you can also wind the watch by turning the barrel with a screw driver but I wouldn't recommend this as you can break the screw.