Please help me about the problem with Seiko Kinetic Perpetual !!!

Hi, I have problem with this watch SNP001P1. The caliber is 7D48, Kinetic perpetual watch. I haven’t worn it for a long time. So the capasitor is broken. The capasitor has been changed. But the perpetual calander doesn’t change in the midnight. What is the problem? What do you think? Please help me.

IMG_5420.jpeg

2 hours ago, Seiko01 said:

The caliber is 7D48, Kinetic perpetual watch. I haven’t worn it for a long time.

one of the problems with watches that haven't been worn for long time is an indication that they might actually need to be serviced.

then there's the other problem when you change the capacitor/battery of complicated watches they usually lose track of all their settings. this usually requires a reset procedure and setting everything by very exact procedure the watch knows where everything is again. I'm not sure it's actually in the users manual it took a quick look if it's not there it would be in the service manual which is normally one document but due to the fact that this is a rather complicated watch there is actually four separate PDFs. So somewhere in there should be the setting instructions if you change the capacitor/battery.

7D46A,7D48A_1.pdf 7D46A,7D48A_2.pdf 7D46A,7D48A_3.pdf 7D46A,7D48A_4.pdf Seiko setting instructions 7D48.pdf

• Like 2