HULLO FROM THE SHROPSHIRE HILLS!

Laceup

HI ALL,

I'm very glad to be a member here. I am an Elliott clock fan and have about 10 examples in my collection. My prize possession is

an in the manner of Daniel Quare limited edition triple fusee chiming on 9 bells, one of 250 limited edition clocks.

I could do with some advice as to resetting the night silence cam. One of my dual chimers starts at 5.00 am, a bit too early for my liking!

Many thanks in advance for any instruction as to resetting it.

Thank you for your introduction and welcome to this friendly forum.

We all look forward to your contributions and continued involvement. 

I also have a few Elliott clocks. The one you are talking about I have been after one for a few years. The silent on my two chiming clocks shut of at 11pm and come back on at 7am. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• While you might have seen it as a humorous/Dramatic remark was done very deliberately so I could get an answer. Let me quote myself? The simplistic of this entire discussion is the group would like the last forever.   If you go to the top of the discussion group you'll find something to click on that says staff. Then you click on Mark's name and you find out interesting things? For instance he was last here on Saturday so yes he is here. If there is a crisis or a problem he is going to be here. You will also find a list of his activity although that's only the public activity. There's a lot of work that goes into running message boards and he probably does a lot of stuff in the background that we don't see to keep it going. Unfortunately message boards do not run themselves. Then regarding this did you notice you can message Mark and ask him. Then if somebody, we could elect somebody from this discussion such as @Neverenoughwatches To reach out I would really keep the message super simple like? You could refer him to this discussion but I would really keep it simple Like for instance the group enjoys his message board and what could we do to keep it going Forever? Then regarding all of the other suggestions comments helpful remarks or ideas? When was the last time any of you bothered to read the message board rules? This is covered which is one of the reasons I did the dramatic things I did to provoke a response of the basics as opposed to starting to suggest or seemingly suggesting all sorts of ideas which are covered by one of the rules found in the section on rules. In other words I'm going to quote something from the rules of the message board.  
    • For me any input from Mark would be great. If he's keeping a close eye i would imagine he has read about our concerns here. But specifically i would like to know if he is ok with us collecting each others contact information for those of us that wish to provide them. 
    • Hello and welcome from Leeds, England. 
    • Thank you!   Yes I did. I did not notice a difference. Although 9415 is advertised as a thixotropic grease (and I did had high hopes for it), the only advantage at this point I see is that its “easier” to apply than an oil (if one does not use epilame). But this is subjective, I guess. What I did notice though, if you apply a bit too much grease, that definitely slows down the movement. Oil in this case is a bit more forgiving, as its super thin, and it would usually just spread out.  Again, imho.
    • Mark keeps a close eye on his forum. I'm sure if you asked him he will reply, he might not do it right away but you will receive his answer.