Looking for an incabloc shock spring for a 1960s Omega Seamaster 30 Cal 286

Hello, I have been restoring the above watch that has had a lot of seawater damage to the winding stem and eventually was able to remove it and currently cleaning it up. Rest of the movement looks good besides moderate moisture damaage to the dial. Current is is the one shock spring in broken and this part and in fact caliber is difficult to find online. Attached are some photos and would appreciate any leads or suggestions to track one down.  Thanks.DSC07497.thumb.JPG.00d51088a3aa8771e3940c96d8a60053.JPG

cw26.jpg

DSC07498.JPG

17 hours ago, mikepilk said:

If you look on Cousins, they don't have the springs, but list the number.

If you search for Omega 269 1344, you can find them on ebay

image.thumb.png.447ce6dd2d204c2588f768b3362f780b.png

Thanks very much for your suggestions and help.  Regards, Jeffrey.

15 hours ago, DBROWN said:

Hey,

I may have some shock springs on a donor movement 286 from the first project I worked on as complete noob.  I’ll check when I get home from work later.

Darren

Thanks very much I would appreciate that. Also I am now looking for a winding stem, winiding pinion and clutch for the watch as all are totally corroded and falling apart after years of exposure to sea water - rest of the movement fortunately otherwise looks good. Would be happy to purchase any spares you dont need. Regards,  Jeffrey

Thanks all for the suggestions. Regards. Jeffrey.