Omega Seamaster “Jedi” 176.005 - NOS?

1 hour ago, tomh207 said:

looks like it has been opened and the gasket has been trapped between the case and caseback.

That's how it looks to me too, but still a nice looking watch, hopefully the gasket is a recent thing (maybe took the case back off for sale pictures??) and there is no rust.

The brush finish on the case looks fresh too, but the lines are still sharp, so whoever did it they did a good job, hopefully this bodes well for the condition of the inside if the watch too. Great find, more than a little jealous!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, swiss2k said:

@Waggy You believe that is not the original brushing?

Was more if a question than a conclusion, its hard to tell from a picture, if its original then its in great shape, if not the person who did it did a good job 😀.

Edited by Waggy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Waggy said:

Was more if a question than a conclusion, its hard to tell from a picture, if its original then its in great shape, if not the person who did it did a good job 😀.

Ah it would be so nice if it came with the original bracelet… 🙂 

• Like 1

Recently I have met an old gentlemen who was selling an old Heuer Orange Boy in a like new condition. What he was specifically proud of, was the the watch was never serviced. Meaning no one ever (except Heuer people) touched that watch internally. No I'm thinking, should I  touch mine, as its alo never been serviced? Does that add any value to the watch?

• 1 month later...