Bowman's Horological School 1923

Good evening,

I was "picking" in middle washington state and came across this photo which reads 1923 Class Society Bowman Horological School.  I googled the name and found a Bowman Technical School in Lancaster, PA, which specialized in watchmaking; but nothing with that exact name.  Does anyone know anything about this school?  

I find it fascinating to look at the faces of these would be watchmakers.  What's their stories.  Not to mention its quite comical to look at some of those hairdo's.  

bowmans horological school.jpg

thanks for posting that John.  Attached are two class photos of the bowman technical school; from the video you posted.  it's funny to see the difference between the two classes.  all ties on the one hand, tank tops and shorts on the other.  i'm guessing this is not the same school as the picture i posted only because i don't see where the Technical school refers to itself as the Horological school.  Interesting nonetheless.  

Capture.PNG