Hello all, first post.

The hand has fallen off my wife's watch. I do a small amount of basic work on watches and if it is a reasonable job of just removing the stem to then remove the main works then I am comfortable doing it myself but I'd appreciate it if anyone has experience of this type before I prod around too much. When I pull the stem out (as in setting time) the little component with an indent in it (blue arrow in photo) moves to the right (in direction of the arrow). Would it this be the part I push down on and then pull the stem further? I have done it very gently but did not want to bend anything, especially as pulling the stem moves that component so I don't want to restrict something from moving against its will.

Thank you in advance

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 11.47.50.png

Hi.  Normally it’s just remove the stem and movement re fit the hand and reassemble.  Depending on movement type is where and what you press, the part you describe might just be the pivot point. To be sure post a picture of the complete back and the make and calibre number of the movement.  Gucci use different movements, typically. Eta, miyota, Ronda, high end.

On 10/22/2023 at 3:45 PM, watchweasol said:

Hi.  Normally it’s just remove the stem and movement re fit the hand and reassemble.  Depending on movement type is where and what you press, the part you describe might just be the pivot point. To be sure post a picture of the complete back and the make and calibre number of the movement.  Gucci use different movements, typically. Eta, miyota, Ronda, high end.

Hi, thank you for the response. Sorry for the delay in reply, I have been travelling for work and will not be back home till Monday but I will upload a more complete photo then.