Crown wheel center screws misplaced!

Somehow, during my first attempt at watch repair while disassembling a Bulova 10BZAC movement, my screws got mixed up! Does anyone here know where there is a photo of the crown wheel center screws for this model?  The Jules Borel website lists it as a #40A, and the Bulova cross reference pages show them not interchangeable with any other calibers.. I'm hoping to find them before having to purchase them for 10 bucks a pop.

Thanks! I checked and an incomplete spare movement had them intact. I got lucky there. 

Made the mistake of getting several small parts plastic containers that are difficult to open and parts fly sometimes.   I really need to get a tray with compartments I suppose before I continue, as now my winding pinion apparently got launched off into the unknown, too. Rookie mistakes, I suppose.

• Like 1

My motto is that if you aren't making mistakes you aren't learning. I've learned a ton from my mistakes since I started doing this a couple of years ago, just gotta learn to take it in stride.

I like these stackable parts containers with the locking lid. After closing the lid I lock them *every* time, even if I open and grab one part and know I'll be grabbing another one in a minute (made the mistake of bumping one and the lid came off and parts flew). For tiny parts that I am not keeping with a movement in the parts tray I like these, they are cheap and easy to open/close with one hand.

This is great for finding parts that pinged off into the unknown, it's saved me a few times now.