Help with parts - stem, crown, sizing - Hamilton 770

Hi all, I hope everyone is doing well.

I was recently lucky enough to be given a Hamilton Edgemere B in quite good shape, with a Hamilton 770 movement inside. The watch is lacking a stem and crown. In all of my other servicing adventures the only missing parts I have dealt with so far are missing crystals. So another learning adventure.

I am not finding too much when searching for Hamilton 770 crown. Ofrie has a listing with no photo (but I guess I have nothing to compare to anyway). Ebay has some listings - the photos there do not match the stem photos found on another watch repair site (links below). Doing some googling, I found on a hamilton repair blog where he notes the 770 is a 12/0 size caliber. I had some further luck searching ebay for this.

Ofrei description - Genuine Hamilton Stem Extra Shoulder between Hub and Thread 12/0 Size Grades 752-753-754-770

Watch material.com link with photo - https://www.watchmaterial.com/winding-stem-hamilton-caliber-730-735-747-748-752-753-754-768-770-part-401/

Ebay link with photo - https://www.ebay.com/itm/374307646616

I also found another ebay link with a similar photo. In my mind the ebay photo lines up with the ofrei description of 'extra should between hub and thread'

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Onto the crown then - I cannot find any reference re: thread sizes for then searching out a crown - do I just need to wait until I receive a stem, and then measure and go from there?

Included a photo of the watch for interest.

Thanks all for your help and time.

Hamilton Edgemere B.jpg

Edit - I think looking at the watchmaterial.com website, they use the same photo for all of their stems, so I cannot go by that.

2 hours ago, Charette said:

(but I guess I have nothing to compare to anyway). 

If you were to make a stem, the keyless provides all sizings for a good fitting and functional stem. 

Suppose the movement was unidentified,  you still have the keyless to find out what fits and works.

Rgds