Tissot Ladies Watch - Movement Case Clamps

Hi All

I bought a Tissot Ladies Watch on eBay which I am looking to service, but I can't figure out the clamps.  They seem to be a cam type which appear to be clear of the case but the movement won't budge.  There is some signs of rust around the crown and stem entry. I wanted to make sure I have got them in the correct position before i go any further or force it.  You can see from the photos below.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Also - views on putting the whole movement in the ultrasonic cleaner to try and loosen some dirt?... given I am going to strip it anyway.

2020_0403_094424_027.JPG

2020_0403_093456_024.JPG

2020_0403_093438_023.JPG

Edited by Jonno65

Hi Klassiker

I have actually removed it now, it was the seal between the movement and the crystals (around the dial) that was holding it in... with some gentle coaxing - it came out.  Now I have one of the dial screws which won't budge!  It's proving to be a troublesome watch!

• Thanks 1

On 3/7/2023 at 6:52 AM, Klassiker said:

Penetrating oil, heat from a soldering iron, repeated applications, lots of patience.

This works, i had two case clamp screws that were rusty that i couldn't remove, they would not budge, 25W soldering iron on top of the screw for 30 seconds, un screwed as if it had never been stuck.