Hello World πŸ™‚

smartmatrix

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Hello and welcome from Leeds,England.Β  Ask away.Β 
    • What cutter are you using can you video the actionΒ 
    • Thank you for your introduction and welcome to this friendly forum. We all look forward to your contributions and continued involvement.Β 
    • if you're trying to keep track of conversations scattered all over the message board emails are an absolute must. Β  looking at the bell icon on the top of the page versus the emails today it looks like I got the correct amount of emails. So making some minor change based on the one of the images up above I started getting notifications again. But at times I still have a suspicion that something isn't quite right. I have some feeling that the message board may delay sending emails until something so seems to be a long delay between when you get your emails just a weird feeling things aren't quite right ohΒ  and then even though I do seem to be getting emails I no longer get notifications of personal messages I don't find that out until I arrived at the message board where I'm pretty sure I used to get notifications of those two. So something is definitely changed on the message board. then for everyone not getting emails you do want to check your spam folder. I have found that sometimes were open up an email the system I use warns me that it thinks the email is evil and bad and I have no idea why he thinks some of the emails are and some are not. But this is actually the program I use not the email system which also has a mind of its own as to what it considers spam so you should always check your spam folder.