Hi, from Charleston , S.C.

ForMatt

I started learning to service watches in August 2022 and have gone through about 25 pieces by now - a few pocket watches, but mostly wristwatches. I have a few I’m still troubleshooting and a few waiting for me to open them up. I’m looking forward to being part of the community!

Hey I'm from Charleston too ! Been all over the US and 22 years in Switzerland, was there last October though, lots of changes (I still have vivid memories of the old Cooper River bridges, rode over the "new bridge" both ways as a young teenager on a crappy bmx bike and walked it as an older teenager to get to work in West Ashley haha).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nickelsilver said:

Hey I'm from Charleston too ! Been all over the US and 22 years in Switzerland, was there last October though, lots of changes (I still have vivid memories of the old Cooper River bridges, rode over the "new bridge" both ways as a young teenager on a crappy bmx bike and walked it as an older teenager to get to work in West Ashley haha).

The change seems to be accelerating here. Props to you for walking from East of the Cooper to West of the Ashley.