1987 Rolex Ladies Datejust refurb

4 minutes ago, JohnR725 said:

You mean like the oiling chart's found in the discussion below?

https://www.watchrepairtalk.com/topic/3626-rolex-3135-beat-error-adjustment/page/4/#comment-234180

One of the unfortunate problems in the universe is finding Rolex documentation because they are very possessive. My understanding of you had a shop was authorized to service Rolex watches when you get an update in the days of paper you are required to integrated the new paperwork in removing the old and sending it back. Which is why there is almost no printed Rolex documentation out there.

That the link above there is a bit of a mystery there's a file titled "Rolex_Movement_Calibre_3130_3185_5-1" ? It's in color it's 2004 it's newer than most anything in existence at least out the wild and it's a PDF I wonder if wherever it came from there is more documents?

R7 rolex 75 pages Tech.pdf 28.92 MB · 0 downloads

Hi @JohnR725!

Thanks! 

I was looking for calibre 2135. Do you have that? 

I have all the 3135 and 2035 documents, but not 2135. Sure, much can be deducted from the other two calibres, but the specific oiling chart for the 2135 would be very nice to have. 

7 minutes ago, JohnR725 said:

That the link above there is a bit of a mystery there's a file titled "Rolex_Movement_Calibre_3130_3185_5

I found it somewhere, but don't recall where, sorry.