What the heck is an "Apogäum"?

KarlvonKoln

This was among a small lot of non-runners I picked up, which was odd seeing as it runs.  It looks for all the world like it's trying to be a Rolex.  Same kind of case back also.  But I've never heard of the name.  I seached the forum and there have been no posts about it.  The movement looks like a slightly more upscale Chinese one. I think the person who threw together the bag of non-runners may have "unloaded" it upon me.

I can't really complain though; it has kept time for a little more than a day, not a second lost.  It has hacking.  It's automatic and that part functions.  The lume glows fairly brightly. I found an old Citizen bracelet to use temporarily.  But I know nothing of the maker's reputation.  I am prepared to hear whatever I will hear.  Anyone heard of these?

20221012_082743.jpg

20221012_082948.jpg

Ah, so apparently their consensus is that it is a basic, functional, cheap watch.  About what I expected.  
Well, it's in fairly good shape and keeps excellent time, but considering how much time is involved and how many fees I'd have to pay, it'd be a waste of money to try to sell it.  I think I will just ask around among my friends and see if anyone wants a watch.  It isn't my style, so if anyone here would like it and feels like reimbursing on shipping, you can PM me.  Otherwise, I will scout about.

• Like 1