Omega 40,6 L Balance staff broken to be replaced

Hello,

If somebody can help.

I have to replace a broken balance staff , I found one , and I trust the seller ( urdelar.se) , but it do not fit in the balance? 

It's a special technique? or what ! Did somebody work on one like this?

It's a pocket watch but I think Omega is Omega cannot be such a difference!

Thank you,

Tibi V sr

Hi   The staffs and the rim look ok, but the pictures are not clear.  in what way does the new staff not fit, too large on the rim, too small on the rim, 

Check out the web site " Ranfft  omega 40.6L" it will give you the spec sheet for your watch including the balance staff Number so you may check it with what you ordered.  Attached is the ronda cat page containing your caliber 40.6L giving total height of the staff     1865    17'''   40.6       Height 482.

Ronda Staffs Number 953 to 2041, Pages 11-20.pdf

I hope this pictures help ! 

22 hours ago, watchweasol said:

Hi   The staffs and the rim look ok, but the pictures are not clear.  in what way does the new staff not fit, too large on the rim, too small on the rim, 

Check out the web site " Ranfft  omega 40.6L" it will give you the spec sheet for your watch including the balance staff Number so you may check it with what you ordered.  Attached is the ronda cat page containing your caliber 40.6L giving total height of the staff     1865    17'''   40.6       Height 482.

Ronda Staffs Number 953 to 2041, Pages 11-20.pdf 6.1 MB · 0 downloads

Hello,

Very help full, the staff it's too large on the rim. I will check again my order 

Thank you and

BR 

Tibi V sr

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, watchweasol said:

A good result, glad everything turned out ok.

Hello Watchweasol, 

Thank you for your help, I send that pdf file to my supplier and that helped him and me to solve the issue.

Thank you .

Tibi V sr