Pdf Of Practical Watch Repairs

I think it's best not to potentially get us in trouble with the copyright owner so I have removed it. But thank you anyway - i know you were just being helpful. :)

HI Mark i wasnt sure if it was still under copy sorry if i did wrong

I believe it is still under copyright :)

I am no expert but I understand that copyright in the UK is for the lifetime of the author plus 70 years. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I believe it is still under copyright :)

I am no expert but I understand that copyright in the UK is for the lifetime of the author plus 70 years. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

[emoji106]

"Duration of copyright

The 1988 Copyright, Designs and Patents Act states the duration of copyright as;

For literary, dramatic, musical or artistic works

70 years from the end of the calendar year in which the last remaining author of the work dies.

If the author is unknown, copyright will last for 70 years from end of the calendar year in which the work was created, although if it is made available to the public during that time, (by publication, authorised performance, broadcast, exhibition, etc.), then the duration will be 70 years from the end of the year that the work was first made available."

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys! i am new here,and really dont have much to contribute,yet i am very interested in this subject and hope you dont mind my sitting in the corner(so to speak) and learning !?

Welcome aboard Irish. There are a lot of good people on here willing to help out when they can. It doesn't matter whether you just want to tinker, or get into the serious side of watch repair, as long as you enjoy what you are doing. I'll go and clean out the corner to make it more comfortable for you! :)

• Like 1