Hi from the farms of Western New York!

Hello All!

My Grandfather was, among many things, an avid watch collector and neighborhood watch repairman. Although he hasn't worked on a watch in over a decade due to his health he still has a watch room filled with dozens of cigar boxes of old watches he has accumulated over the years. The watches are not valuable nor coveted; they are mainly American vintages with a few crusty Swiss watches in between. However, a majority of them still have working movements and a deep yearning for a fresh service.

I first began tinkering with a few of these watches about a year ago and since then my tinkering has grown to a full blown hobby (much to my wallet's disappointment). It has given me a common interest with my Grandfather and a few gorgeous vintage watches to wear on my wrist. While I like to say I know my way around a watch, I am still an absolute novice so I will be undoubtedly pestering you all with questions in the future. Anyways, thank you in advance and a pleasure to meet you all!

- Zee

p.s. Wrist check! 

wristcheck.jpg

• Like 1