Live Meet Up

Has there ever been any discussion about having either a live meet up on a zoom or webex call or maybe even an online user conference where we have some guess speakers and some live training breakouts?  I do a lot of these for the company I work for and i'm sure I could talk them into letting me use their online conference platform.  What's y'all's thoughts on this?  Maybe have Mark (if he is interested) to do a general session welcome talk.  State of the industry and the latest in repair techniques/tools/models/etc.  Also see if we can get a youtuber or two to come speak to us?  I'm just spit balling some idea's here.  I'd be very happy to assist in helping to set this up if there is enough interest.  I'm new here so not sure if this has been either tried or discussed before so please excuse if it has.  I figured if this would interest me maybe it would interest some others out there.  What do you think???

I agree, but I was thinking rather on the general chat and overview rather than detailed training instruction.  Yes, we could still have a few minor training pieces or even a combination of both.  I'd personally love to be part of a group live discussion.

That would make for a pretty fantastic cacophony of accents! Full gamut of British and American English accents, as well as a similar number of ESLs! What time of day/night would one set up such a conversation? Just among the most active members, you're covering the full 24 hour map.

4 hours ago, Doawah said:

Has there ever been any discussion about having either a live meet up on a zoom or webex call or maybe even an online user conference where we have some guess speakers and some live training breakouts?  I do a lot of these for the company I work for and i'm sure I could talk them into letting me use their online conference platform.  What's y'all's thoughts on this?  Maybe have Mark (if he is interested) to do a general session welcome talk.  State of the industry and the latest in repair techniques/tools/models/etc.  Also see if we can get a youtuber or two to come speak to us?  I'm just spit balling some idea's here.  I'd be very happy to assist in helping to set this up if there is enough interest.  I'm new here so not sure if this has been either tried or discussed before so please excuse if it has.  I figured if this would interest me maybe it would interest some others out there.  What do you think???

Cool idea young man 👍