Sekonda Watch Bracelet

Hi,

I would welcome any advice or suggestions on how I may gain a replacement bracelet or links, for a Sekonda NT3730A.

Belonging to a nephew, it has sentimental values. Unfortunately, he's lost the links removed many years ago and has grown a 'bit' since then.

Take Care and Stay Safe

Hi If you measure between the lugs and get  a size (mm) and then have a look at cousins uk watch parts website  I an sure you will find one to suit  once on the site you can look up bracelets. I have had a look and there are no branded bracelets for Sekonda (russian watch) but I would guess a seiko (Japanese ) would fit with the curved shoulders.

1 minute ago, watchweasol said:

Hi If you measure between the lugs and get  a size (mm) and then have a look at cousins uk watch parts website  I an sure you will find one to suit  once on the site you can look up bracelets. I have had a look and there are no branded bracelets for Sekonda (russian watch) but I would guess a seiko (Japanese ) would fit with the curved shoulders.

Thank you. I'll have a look later 😃

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Thank you for your introduction and welcome to this friendly forum. We all look forward to your contributions and continued involvement.  This might be helpful for you.  704789946_TZIllustratedGlossary(2).pdf
    • I take it that you're comment re the Unicorn is 'tongue-in-cheek'? Would any of the watches that are on the link I posted be likely to be radium watches? What period was that prevalent in and when did the practice stop?
    • As much as I hate Facebook, can a forum-like place be set up on there? Free and the ownership can be taken over by the next person whenever.
    • I existed before the term mechatronics engineer existed. I had to combine electricity, electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics and computing just to keep my own equipment working. I have never sub contracted any of my own repairs to the suppliers because I know I could do a better job. For a long time, dental suppliers in my country would bring their dead equipment to me that their own engineers cannot handle. I have accidentally embarrassed a couple of hospital heads of engineering by demonstrating their inadequacy.  I think mechatronics is the most under-appreciated, under valued of all the engineering sciences. I had a part-time dental assistant about 25 years ago, who was studying mechatronics in the polytechnic. She was absolutely clueless about the job prospects for a mechatronics engineer. I asked her about her aspirations and she replied that she really wanted to work in the games industry.  In our dental profession, equipment have evolved from simple mechanical to electro-mechanical to logic-driven electro-mechanical and currently to computer driven machines.  The medical equipment suppliers who employ mechanical engineers and/or mechanical engineers cannot cope with the repairs of the newer equipment. And many times end up changing whole modules and whole machines just because they cannot repair them. But I think HR is afraid to employ a mechatronics engineer just because they don't know what a mechatronics engineer does. Mechatronics is much more fun. It combines almost all of the engineering sciences and produces an all-rounded engineer. But until HR changes their mindset, not all door will be open.
    • Welcome Tarheel, there is a lot of help on this forum...