Bought a timegrapher and now I have more questions than answers!

1 hour ago, JohnR725 said:

There's another problem? Not just translation software but some of us use dictation software. That means the words that I say magically appear on the screen hopefully? Sometimes dictation software does not quite get it right. But it never makes a spelling mistakes you can't find the bad words that way.

Meaning of this is that oftentimes to get things right I might do things multiple of times until it appears to be readable. Often times I won't notice the peculiar wrong word here or there or whatever. All I was trying to do was have fun and answer questions and share knowledge. 

John I would rather approach you direct, instead of continuing undignified little digs at each other from different discussions areas. I hope you've noticed that I did apologise in a roundabout way. I do have personal emotional feelings on the things I said but don't see the point in battling out the specifics as to why my back was up. And as ww points out the best solution is to put things to bed and I totally agree. I know I will greatly value your help at some point in my learning and it will be well appreciated.  To quote ww again, us thickies need to be cut some slack as well.  A sincere white flag from Rich - just a thick joiner.

• jdm locked this topic