Remove a stuck bolt in a Junghans J36 movement

The last suggestion on a different problem worked so well. Maybe you can help again? 

I am disassembling a Junghans J36 movement and are done except one part. There is a stuck bolt. A axle goes through the plate. On one side there is a spring and a wheel, on the other side this is hold in place by a bolt. The whole axle is turning (not the wheel on the axle). There are two picture to show the situation. I'm very sure it is not a screw since there is no thread visible and no screwhead.

I'd like to get the bolt out as the last part of disassembly. Pulling with pliers and pushing with a pin (for the wristband) did not move the bolt at all and I do not want to use heat as the coefficient of expansion is most likely higher for the wheel than for the axle. That could make the wheel fall off. 

Is there something you could recommend trying? How do I get this part disassembled? Thank you so much for your help.

IMG_8048.JPG

IMG_8049.JPG

1 hour ago, Lomingen said:

There is a stuck bolt.

Maybe you mean a friction fit wheel? There are no 'bolts' on watches. In all cases, you can safely leave in place, nothing will happens. It seems to me it's part of the setting workis, but you didn't explained what exactly it does.

Is friction fit the proper term for how this is hold in place? I am still learning terms for the parts and technologies. What is the term for the pin that goes through the axle?

The axle is connected to a crown to set the alarm. 

I'd like to get all the parts properly cleaned and when turning this it is metal on metal. It seems like a good idea to take it apart and clean separated. And it would be easier to apply lubrication that way. 

Could it be a tapered pin in your first photo? It looks like it might come out to the left, so pushing left on the right-hand end might work. Put some Rodico in the way, to stop it from launching.

If it is stubborn and you don't have an appropriate tool, leave it in place as jdm suggested. You can clean and lubricate satisfactorily in situ If it only turns when setting.

3 hours ago, Lomingen said:

I'd like to get all the parts properly cleaned and when turning this it is metal on metal. It seems like a good idea to take it apart and clean separated. And it would be easier to apply lubrication that way. 

Correct. But when the risk of damage is greater than the benefit, an exception can be made, especially for parts that turn very slowly, without much force, etc.