Help With Correct ETA Part Number for 2784

branshew

For my first question here, I may be asking for a rabbit out of a hat...

I need a pallet fork for an ETA 2784 and I cannot seem to find the correct one.  Based on the older parts diagram below (available on multiple parts suppliers websites), p/n 710 is listed.  I purchased p/n 710, but the shaft on the fork isn't long enough to engage with the balance wheel.  (Assuming that I was shipped the correct part). 

Before I ordered another one, I wanted to make sure I was byying the correct part.  From what I can tell, the 710 fork was common to almost all of the ETA movements of that time, but further research would seem to hint at the 2784 not using the 710.  Picture of a newly packaged fork using ETAs new part numbering system 40.010 and refrencing the old (710) p/n is attached.  It lists all of the compatible movements in their respective families and skips from 2783 to 2788, leaving out the 2784.

Any assistance you could provide would be much appreciated.

ETA 2874 Diagram.PNG

ETA 710.png

1 hour ago, branshew said:

(Assuming that I was shipped the correct part)

Most likely you have bought a pallets (710) for another ETA mov.t. 

From what I can tell, the 710 fork was common to almost all of the ETA movements of that time

To all Swiss movements actually. 710 is not a part number but a numeric identification for pallet fork. That is an industry standardization introduced after a long time ago. 

40.010 and refrencing the old (710) p/n is attached. 

40.010 is the specific ETA P/N. 710 is the language independent designation as explained above. 

44 minutes ago, jdm said:

Most likely you have bought a pallets (710) for another ETA mov.t. 

To all Swiss movements actually. 710 is not a part number but a numeric identification for pallet fork. That is an industry standardization introduced after a long time ago. 

40.010 is the specific ETA P/N. 710 is the language independent designation as explained above. 

Thanks.  Any idea what the correct part number for a 2784 is?