Setting hands on alarm watch

Birdie

I have recently required a very nice alarm watch fitted with an AS1475 calibre. I have managed to sort out some basics and cosmetics on the watch but would like information on how to re-set and fit the hour hand to sync with the alarm pointer. Does anyone have any experience they could share please.

thank you

I have three Valcain calibre 120's.  I set the alarm indicator to a given hour as precise as I can.  I generally choose 6 or 12.  Then I adjust the time until the alarm goes off.  Set the hour hand loosely on the hour wheel to the hour of the alarm indicator.  Adjust the time past the alarm time, reset the alarm and wind if necessary.  Then I repeat by adjusting the time, but this time I know when I am close at which point I make very small adjustments until the alarm goes off.  Then, I tweak the hour hand and press it on, followed by the same with the minute hand.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Birdie said:

Thanks very much Nucejoe. 

I see what you thanked me for, my second paragraph didn't get psoted, must have earised it as I was editting, didn't check my post, made a fool of myself.😩

I would put both hr and min hands on and follow the proceedure outlined by  LittleWatchShop, you want the alarm hand adjusted as precise in minutes as well as the hr,  as you can.

Good luck