NH36 quick day/date change doesn't work. Need help.

ScytaleMK

Hello. I was changing nh36 movement from one case to another, and quickset day/date change stop working. On second position stem is moving freely without engaging day/date wheels. Tried with another stem, same thing. Opened the watch and realize that the problem is somewhere where is shown on picture. What can I do?

IMG_20210929_102050.jpg

Tear down the keyless works, and see what's out of place. Reassemble correctly.

I don't know about the NH36 movement (I don't think it's one of them, but I've never pulled one out without tearing it all the way down), but some movements are designed such that the crown must be in some position or another before you remove it lest you find yourself in this exact situation.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nucejoe said:

Welcome to WRT forum.

If the picture was clea,r someone might see what part in the keyless has jumped out of place.

Have you googled for NH36 datasheet? 

Regs

Yes, but I'm not sure if it's the keyless because small wheels engage but they don't have enough power to change the date. Looks like something is out of place or it's broken.

3 hours ago, ScytaleMK said:

Yes, but I'm not sure if it's the keyless because small wheels engage but they don't have enough power to change the date. Looks like something is out of place or it's 

Whatever the fault is, a clear close up of the keyless helps spot it.   

• Thanks 1