Omega 111.077 Case Question.

Hi guys, after my 620 movement purchase (arrived yesterday). I'm looking to purchase a case. I've found one on the fleebay that states it's for movement 620/625. Case no. 111.077 It looks to be a really nice case, I'm unsure what size dial would fit, also what size crystal. From what I think it's for a deville. Am I correct? Also, my wife had found a 29.4mm geneve dial which she loves. Just wondering if this would fit the case.

Any help would be great fully received.

Dave

I believe the case is correct for the movement but for the dial you'd need to check

1. The dial feet in the correct place?

2. Whether the dial sits under the rehaut (inner case lip)? It looks flat (as opposed to dome) and should work but its pretty much hit and miss.

In my opinion the dial is more suited to a stainless steel or other white metal case, for it to work in a gold plated case it would need gold markers and hands.

Anil

I believe the case is correct for the movement but for the dial you'd need to check

1. The dial feet in the correct place?

2. Whether the dial sits under the rehaut (inner case lip)? It looks flat (as opposed to dome) and should work but its pretty much hit and miss.

In my opinion the dial is more suited to a stainless steel or other white metal case, for it to work in a gold plated case it would need gold markers and hands.

Anil

Hey anilv thanks for the response. I've since looked on the omega vintage watch dbase & found its defo a deville case. I think your probably right that it will look odd with that dial. TBH I'd like to keep it stock with a Gen deville dial, but until I can find one I may put the geneve dial in it & get the hour markers plated.
  • Like 1