Aligning the hour/minute hand on a late-80s Vostok Amphibia 2209?

I have an old Vostok Amphibia 2209, which I believe is from the late 1980s. It seems to be working fine and keeping pretty good time, but the hour hand is noticeably out of alignment with the minute hand. As in, the minute hand will be thirty-past, but the hour hand will be right on the hour. Do I just pull the hands off and put them back on, in a better position? Or is there some way to do this by simply opening the caseback and turning a screw?

Edited by DoctoralHermit

Hello, you need to remove the movement from the case and remove the dial and see if it needs a dial washer or if it needs to have the washer bent to keep downward pressure on the hour wheel gear, so it won't happen again. You could take the crystal off and realign the hands. But chances are they will get out of alignment again.

Edited by Bauertime
spelling

Another thing if it has a calendar you need to take the hands off turn the button until the date changes and put the hour hand on at 12 the same with the minute. Then do it again you then might need a slight adjustment to the hands so take off to re adjust and replace.