Tag Heuer Calibre S - Quartz

I have a Calibre S here and the previous "watch repairer" besides scratching the caseback and leaving fingerprints all over the battery also lost one case clamp, one case screw and snapped the other two case screws.
I will need to remove the dial and hands to get to the broken screws to extract them but I can't find the technical sheet. I'm guessing the hour, minute and seconds hand can be put back on any way you like because you can do the factory reset and set the three hands independently in small steps. However, I'm not sure how to put back on the hands for the two retrograde sub dials. They can also be adjusted independently but I'm not certain how to put them back on because they don't go round 360 degrees.
Does anyone have the service sheet or knows how to put the hands back on?

_OI000157.JPG

20210313_195945.jpg

I'm not having much luck finding it.
Also thinking about it the seconds hand will need to be installed carefully too. When you're setting the time, date and year the seconds hand moves to different positions to indicate what you are about to set.

20210314_131441.jpg

4 hours ago, watchweasol said:

According to the following link its a tag built module  https://www.calibre11.com/review-tag-heuer-carrera-calibre-s/

The link will give you some information but its all tag's own manufacture, No service sheets found so far.

That is not good with regard to parts. A repair might be the only way forward.

I think it was superglued. I took a picture as soon as I opened it. The first picture, you will see the clamp (bottom right), the one on the left is difficult to see due to lack of of light but you'll see it clearly in the second picture.
Why would the clamp stay in place until I opened it? Why was the screw on such angle? It must have be superglued.
Anyway, it wasn't very secure at all. I think if I don't find the service sheet I could at least secure it in one place with a replacement screw and I'd imagine that will be more secure than it was since the last battery change. What do you think?

_OI000145.JPG

_OI000151.JPG

That is a crazy angle, possibly cross threaded so be careful removing it, I believe cousins uk watch parts, have assortments of case clamps and screws.  I think your best bet is have  look. I have attached images from their site for your in formation.   Not a good battery change that one. High street chain or independant its always a risk as some do not take the fitting of a battery seriously and are left to un skilled personel

screwswristwatchassortedcatgroup0413_cmyk.jpg

c44845group1_cmyk.jpg

The angle was insane. It wasn't cross threaded. I was going to take the screw out to measure it and get a replacement but as soon as I touched it with my screwdriver it popped out. I think it was glued in to keep the spacer in place. Slow setting glue, put the caseback on, the spacer moves slightly and you end up with this angle. That's my guess.

I looked at the clamps and screws Cousins sell and that's what I'm goint to get to keep in place with at least one screw.

Thinking about it, I could probably work it out without the service sheet as there is a sequence, you press one of the pushers once and the seconds hand goes to 15 or 45 (am or pm), second press goes to 30, third goes to 55...
I'm not sure about the sub dials but it probably could be worked out.

What I don't have is a movement holder with pushers and I have no idea which one would do the job, they are all calibre specific such us the Valjoux 7750.

Thank you for your help. Unfortunately that's the user manual. The hands can be reset by the user if something is not right but they will need to be set certain way after they've been removed. I think even if I had the service sheet it probably wouldn't tell me what movement holder is required for the job. I'd probably struggle without a movement holder with pushers even if I knew how to set the hands.
I've informed the owner, one screw holding it in place will be better than the superglue that was holding the spacer in place.