Regulating a Vostok Reef

On 10/31/2020 at 9:43 AM, oldhippy said:

What price is the software or is it free

unfortunately this software is not free and? It has a lot of really nice features to light does a lot of stuff it would be nice though if it cost less. Considering can buy a Chinese timing machine all self-contained with a rotating microphone for half the cost roughly I think the price is a problem. But they been selling for a long time and their US seller sells it on eBay.

http://www.delphelectronics.co.uk/products.html

looking at your video the oscilloscope is showing way too much background noise. It improves later in the video we could just barely start to see the signal you need. Was that the microphone that came with the software?

I snipped out some images one of them off the software's website and one out of your video.

from the website the image that I have for the oscilloscope you will notice there are two separate lines labeled drop threshold and unlocking threshold. these of the signals required for amplitude. The only need one signal for rate which would be the unlocking. then in your image you're only using the unlocking and it's on the wrong part of the waveform. this is why you have a rate and the amplitude is totally wrong.

so you really need to get rid of the background noise reduce that down to almost nothing. Then need to find the other threshold line I'm guessing it's in the center right now as it looks like there may be a line their. That line needs to come up to where the other one is and the other one needs to drop down and trigger off the unlocking. once the signals correct or much nicer than it is now triggering lines where there supposed to be things will look much nicer and the correct amplitude will be there.

unlock draw our oscilloscope image.JPG

not adjusted correctly signal..JPG

• Thanks 1