New To This..... Here Is My First Watch!

Somehow I lost my post or forgot to hit the button! Either way, I was saying how much I liked Tissots and this combination of bracelet that reminds me of an omega! ...and Welcome aboard!

Cheers,

Bob

PS. I won't forget the "post" button this time...I'm taking my memory pill for the day! :)

OH no! it is a double post, my memory is fine, my memory is fine,....MY MEMORY IS...what did I do with it? :)

Edited by bobm12

Thank you for the vitamin recommendation, I'll be taking 10 a day! :)

Yes, absolutely, Tissot and Omega...and I love Omegas too. What I've noticed is, that it is relatively hard to find a mechanical/auto Tissot this side of the pond and the quartz versions are quite common while the reverse is true for Omegas...at least in my area. I wonder if it is a new trend or simply the better priced quartz models are preferred to give more room to their higher end mechanical counterpart.

The store I work for used to sell Tissot and I bought this 6-8 yrs. ago. It is an auto-matic and i haven't had to service it once. Knock on wood.

I think it is the inability of the stores employees to properly romance the piece. Once you tell the client that Tissot makes parts for the majority of Swiss watches I know the client will gladly spend more on an auto then Quartz. Here, Tag and Rolex are sold too. But when you tell them that they use Tissot's parts and charge a fortune for the name the Tissot flys off the shelf. As a sales professional you have to know 110% of your product, but it only takes 3% to sell your product.

I am a salesman shifting to the repair side of the business. Have you ever heard of such a thing?

Also, i went to buy some D from the vitamin shop so I won't post twice! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1