Cheap Oiler

My worry about these is the amount of oil and what sort of oil.  Given that I buy small quantities of Moebius oil I am loath to empty a bottle into an auto oiler. 

Then there is the question do you buy several for different oils then label them. 

Its too much of a carry on.  However, I keep some cheap Anchor brand oil for the occasional scrap movement I want to play with and it would probably be ok for that so I might try one - the jury is out.

Cheers,

Vic

Vic,

I would imagine you'd have to buy several different oilers to keep from cross contaminating them (Moebius is too expensive to risk). I inherited a few very old auto-oilers and haven't touched them yet for just that reason.

I think it would be great  When you put expensive oil in the oilcup it always get contaminated with something . Hair or dandruff :) dust And then i have to clean the oilcup from old contaminated oil . If i had it in a auotoiler it wouldn't  get contaminated from anything and i would get just so much oil i need on the jewel . Maybe i will only need it for the 9010 oil . It can stay in the oiler for 6 years . I will probebly buy myself a nice Bergeon oiler someday .