Omega 166.0324 case needed

Hi guys. I didn’t see a for sale / wanted section, but I have a movement built up with date wheel dial and hands; crown, crystal, end links, case back and bezel (plus clamps and stems) to build a Seamaster 300. It’s been years since Ofrei ran out of the cases and I didn’t grab one when they had them...

I tried a seller in Australia that had some more recently but none there either. I have an aftermarket case but I took the bezel off to fit the genuine one and it’s different. Won’t work. 

So, I’m back on the hunt for a case- complete or partial- any condition (within reason). I’m hoping the considerable industry contacts here might be able to help. 

Thanks guys!

7 hours ago, Tudor said:

Hi guys. I didn’t see a for sale / wanted section.

There is no sale section because these are not allowed. The ideal section for wanted is "chat about watches". This one instead is meant only for complete, detailed repair projects by fellow members.

I had asked a few years ago at a dealer when they sent my Planet Ocean out for overhaul and they said cases were exchange only. 

That may be true, but i imagine there is one case around somewhere... used would be fine since I have all but the crown tube and mid case.  But a complete case is not unreasonable and would obviously be the easiest way to go.