Growing Collection

bobm12

As in another post, I got today, thanks Sunday special delivery, a new Citizen Ecozilla for my collection! But I was able to finish not one but 2 watches today...

Before:

post-253-0-36394300-1424048773_thumb.jpg

After replacing movement, stem tube, crown, servicing bezel completely and fitting everything, applying elbow grease freely, and showing diver's extension on band (all original):

post-253-0-84686800-1424048775_thumb.jpg

just the watch:

post-253-0-20435400-1424048778_thumb.jpg

This one had an unidentifiable ETA movement that was replaced with a Ronda 515 H2. Fitted like a charm in the original ring and all. Just like the Swiss Army in the link below.

The other watches are here: http://www.watchrepairtalk.com/topic/1340-new-adapters-ecozilla-and-autozilla/#entry15412

The crystal will be replaced later on but for now it will have to do!

In any case, more than ever the problem now remain: Which one to wear next week? Should I do 2 more for each working day? :)

Cheers,

Bob

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great work on the bezel, it's the little details like that the make for a quality job! 

But I got a question ...

... and fitting everything, applying elbow grease freely ...

Cheers,

Bob

I looked everywhere on Cousins UK and couldn't find this grease ... is there a Moebius equivalent?  :ph34r:

• Like 1