ETA Suit 7/21 Update

I read in Hodinkee this morning that ETA won the part of their antitrust suit to stop supplying movements outside the Swatch group. It said nothing about parts. I checked Cousins, and didn't see anything there either. Has anyone seen anything on the parts side of the ETA equation?

That is a different ligation and has nothing to do with parts. Unlike the Cousins one that has been (partly) narrated in details by the British material hose, this one as been conducted in the normal Swiss style, that is nobody except those with a direct interest knows anything about it.
BTW I think is Hodinkee is not more useful than to get swank styling suggestions. To learn more about the Swiss swatch industry sometime Europastar had insight articles.

OK. Wasn't sure. I don't especially care about who they sell movements to in terms of smaller companies making new watches. We need more Sellitas and the like.

8 hours ago, jdm said:

I think is Hodinkee is not more useful than to get swank styling suggestions.

Super agree. Came up in a news feed or I wouldn't have seen it (methinks Google has caught onto my interest in watches). The watch universe is divided into two camps: fashion/bling and mechanical object. The Venn diagram has a small (and probably a little blurry) intersection. The reason I spend my time here rather than other forums is because the focus is almost exclusively in the one camp with almost none of the pretenses of the other.