Finding the right Omega crown - difficulty

Hi Boys and Girls,

I am restoring a 2471 moonphase Omega Cosmic which had a peculiar flaw. It was missing a crown tube, it had a crown with long tube and short stem.
I found the correct tube that Cousins lists for it (2471 case ref) - the tube fits beautifully as a push fit. It is a 2.5mm tube.

It takes a modern asian replica 2.5mm crown very well, however when I tried to find a 5-6mm omega 1940-1950's correct dustproof crown I am pulling up stumps.
The first crown I got had  too thick a stem, the second crown I bought was promised to fit a 2.5mm omega tube however it does not. It appears that the center part is thick.
The first idea I had was to carefully mill/drill the inside of the tube however I do want to keep it original as I can as it is a $4000-5000 watch when it is complete.

Please see photos,
Please help.

I also have a problem as the crown takes a 1.1mm stem but the stem I have is 1.0mm and there are no 1.1mm stems available for the Cal 381/27DLPC movement.

I have seen that cousins lists adapters but sadly none to go from 1.0 to 1.1. I can go 1.0 to 0.9mm then back to 1.11mm (I will have quite a thick stem at the end haha).
https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/regular-swiss-made

The crown has to be a plain 5.5mm flat crown with the old style omega logo.

IMG_20200306_214723.jpg

IMG_20200306_214730.jpg

IMG_20200306_214738.jpg

IMG_20200306_214908.jpg

Firstly, are you sure it's meant to be a dust proof crown? The one you photo'd looks like a waterproof to me, but I could be wrong. Also quite a long pendant tube....

For stem, pass it through a die to 0.9mm and use a EX9011.

Thankyou Rodabod. I can definately see that the crown there has a large aperture for the case tube.

Thankyou rogart, I didn't think of  Jules Borel. I tend to use Cousins. Ooops!!! Lesson learnt. I could have save $120.
Anyway ordered the correct crown. If it is wrong I can always resell it.

Lets wait and see.