Need help...

JohnSmillie

I have attached an image that should be helpful. Usually the setting lever has a little indent to give you a clue as to where you're supposed to push. It's not always visible you have to pull the stem in and out sometimes to see it so sometimes it's when you're in sometimes it's out so that's why pulling the stem in it out and looking around the stem you'll usually see it. Then I'm attaching the service manual.

7n32c-stem.JPG

Seiko 7N32C,33C,39C.pdf

• Like 1

I have attached an image that should be helpful. Usually the setting lever has a little indent to give you a clue as to where you're supposed to push. It's not always visible you have to pull the stem in and out sometimes to see it so sometimes it's when you're in sometimes it's out so that's why pulling the stem in it out and looking around the stem you'll usually see it. Then I'm attaching the service manual.
7n32c-stem.JPG.f889d5eeda27724ca904154551d9ace5.JPG
Seiko 7N32C,33C,39C.pdf
Thank you! I never would have figured that out. The setting lever indent disappears when the stem is out and is only accessible when the stem is in. Very counterintuitive. Felt like a thorn being removed when the stem slid out very easily. Thanks again!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk