Issue with ETA 2892 Dubois Depraz Chrono module.

I have this ETA 2892 chronograph for service. Service went well, everything functional. 

However when I mount the base movement to the module, amplitude shoots down to around 160 degrees and timekeeping is sporadic.

I can't find a tech sheet for the module ("shouldn't be serviced") and no troubleshooting issues. I watched the video about the Breitling chrono service and didn't see anything I haven't already tried. 

Any help would be appreciated. My first thought is the chronograph is partially activated when its mounted somehow, but I'm still at a loss.

Had big problems with a Heuer with a  ETA quartz on top that i tried to service . Had to give up . The DD unit is very hard to service . And you need to get the right amount of oil on every pivot.  BTW did you service the DD unit? If not that is probably where the problem is. 

Wow, I can't thank you guys enough. A tech sheet that shows me exactly which screws go where? Perfect.

I did service the module.. I can usually determine pretty well what are bearing services, so I don't think my service is the issue. Plus the watch repair channel video showed me everything. 

Gonna take a go at it tomorrow and make sure I didn't miss a pivot.